Wednesday 9 November 2011

Brief

For the main task I had to create a music magazine based on a genre of my choice. I had to create a front cover, a contents page and unlike the preliminary task, a double page spread on a featured artist of my choice. This meant that I had to collect images from my magazine and do some research not only on my target audience but on the codes and conventions within my genre of music magazine and other genres.

The genre I chose to use for my music magazine was Hip-Hop. I decided to do this because my favourite genre of music is Hip-Hop and I feel that this is the genre I can portray best in a magazine format.

Brief: Main task is to create the front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine (if done as a group task, each member of the group to produce an individual edition of the magazine, following the same house style). Maximum four members to a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment